Preeminent Corporate And Financial Counsel For New York City
Without an attorney who makes a concerted effort to stay at the forefront of new developments, entrepreneurs and business entities stand to fall out of compliance or miss potentially lucrative opportunities. At Maygrim Legal Analytics LLC, founding attorney Scott Shepard provides skilled and sophisticated legal services to the people and business entities of New York City and the surrounding region.
Scott’s primary focus lies with complex transactions and commercial contracts. As a business owner, he understands exactly which strategies you need for success and how to provide them efficiently. Among the myriad services he offers include helping his clients with private offerings of securities: corporate stock, LLC interests, convertible notes, SAFEs; secured and unsecured loans; entity documents such as corporate charters and bylaws and LLC operating agreements.
Learn more about his credentials:
The Services Of In-House Counsel At A Fraction Of The Price
Scott provides high-level legal services to clients such as private equity firms, venture capital firms, solo entrepreneurs and family offices that do not have in-house counsel but need a reputable lawyer. You can turn to him for reliable and precise guidance for a variety of legal concerns relating to corporate law, commerce, regulations, emerging technology and more. Just a few of matters he handles include:
- Complex business transactions
- Business formation and planning
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Financial analysis
- Regulatory compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution
With Scott as your counsel, you receive the personalized service that larger corporate firms cannot provide. His cohesive approach incorporates proactive measures that help you avoid disruptions and set up long-term financial stability. Through his careful analysis, evaluation and clear communication, you will receive the tools necessary to thrive.
Recent Representative Cases
Your matter, large or small, is unique and this requires a lawyer who listens to your specific goals, analyzes alternative approaches and drafts documents tailored to your needs rather than trying to force your needs into a standard form. Read below for a list of some of Scott’s recent experience.
Complex Commercial Transactions
- Represented a U.S. based retailer of fine pottery products in connection with a manufacturing and supply agreement with an Indian based manufacturer.
- Representation of a U.S. based wholesaler of window and door frames in connection with a reseller agreement with a Polish manufacturer.
- Represented U.S. based provider of an internet shopping service in the preparation of employee related agreements and independent contractor agreements, including social media influencer agreements.
- Represented a multinational logistics service company in connection with the formation, debt and equity financing, refinancing and sale of a refrigerated warehouse facility in Vietnam.
- Representation for an owner/developer in connection with the development and financing of a waste-to-energy power generation facility in the Dominican Republic.
Mergers And Acquisitions
- Represented a management team in connection with its buyout from a private equity group of a disaster response and recovery company with nationwide locations.
- Represented a Web 3 advertising and entertainment entrepreneur in connection with his acquisition of a web-based event location platform.
- Represented an architectural components purveyor in its sale to a French national.
Joint Ventures/ Strategic Alliances
- Representation of a charter school consulting expert in connection with a business development agreement with a competitor leading to a possible joint venture.
- Represented a Web 3 advertising and entertainment entrepreneur in connection with strategic alliance with an Italian analytic software provider aimed at penetrating the U.S. market.
Discuss Your Legal Needs Today
For premier representation from someone who understands your goals and the complex world in which you operate, work with Maygrim Legal Analytics LLC. Contact Scott today to schedule your initial consultation. To begin, call 917-997-5194 or send him an email.